Jason Segel Gets Healthy for Michelle Williams and More Celebrity News
Plus, Mary Louise Parker loves avocados, and Maria Menounos craves a good beer
Today on The Daily Meal
Welcome back to the first installment of this week's double celebrity roundup. What's interesting in celebrity news this week? Miley Cyrus had a blender bender, Suri Cruise celebrates her sixth birthday with ice cream, and April Bloomfield cooked dinner for Chuck Bass and company.
• New parents Hilary Duff and husband Mike Comrie dined with friends for a quiet dinner at Soho House in Los Angeles. [People]
• Sofia Vergara, her son Manolo, and boyfriend Nick Loeb dined at New York's Sant Ambroeus in New York's West Village. [The Daily Mail]
Seen & Heard
• The Spotted Pig chef April Bloomfield cameod and cooked a British feast on Gossip Girl this week at the request of Leighton Meester's Blair and Penn Badgely's Dan. [Zagat]
• Upon arriving in Manhattan for her sixth birthday, Suri Cruise and mom Katie Holmes stopped for much-needed ice cream cones after stepping off their helicopter. [Pop Sugar]
• A perfect night for Maria Menounos consists of beer and loaded potato skins. [Us]
• Jason Segel is stepping up his efforts to be committed to Michelle Williams. Sources say, "He is taking care of himself more, exercising, eating right, and dressing better. Basically, not acting like a frat boy anymore." [Us]
• Miley Cyrus cut her pointer finger after a blender mishap in the kitchen and had to get stitches. [MTV]
• Mary Louise Parker's last supper would consist of an avocado and some nuts. [My Last Supper]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).