- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
- 1 piece of grilled eel, about 10 grams
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 Teaspoon eel sauce
- 1/2 large shiso leaf
- 1/4 Teaspoon pickled ginger
- 1/8 Teaspoon fresh wasabi
- 1/8 Teaspoon black sesame seeds
The fusion of Mexican and Asian cuisines is happening everywhere, and this taco recipe is a simple approach to the trend with just a few essential Japanese ingredients.
Peel and slice the cucumber into thin sheets and cut into 2-inch-by-5-inch pieces.
In a small bowl, put the eel with the eel sauce and warm in a microwave, about 30 seconds. To finish, layer the cucumber, shiso leaf, pickled ginger, and fresh wasabi. Top with the eel and roll up. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.