Jamie Oliver Teases 'Food Fight Club' with 'Fight Club' Parody
Today on The Daily Meal
- Jamie Oliver Wants Brad Pitt to Play Him in 'Food Fight'
- Jamie Oliver Sticks Chile Peppers Down His Pants to Announce 'Food Tube'
- Jamie Oliver Foundation Plans First 'Food Revolution Day'
- NBC Casting for 'Food Fighters,' 'Food Network Star' Lineup Announced
- Jamie Oliver's New Show ‘Chef Race: UK vs. U.S.’ to Premiere Fall 2012
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Jamie Oliver might be an adorable, do-gooder Brit, but he has a dark side; or at least, that's what this Fight Club parody will have you think (and also that one time he called a reporter some names).
The healthy-eating advocate is launching a new food series in the U.K., Eater reports, called Food Fight Club, where Jamie Oliver and Jimmy Doherty find the best food in Britain and see if French, German, or Italian iterations can match up. And the first rule of Food Fight Club? "Wash your hands."
Watch below as Oliver does his best Brad Pitt impression, and his best intimidating, "Oh, it is on." It's not intimidating at all, but it is adorable to see Oliver and Doherty wearing matching blue flannel shirts, only to tear them off to reveal matching red flannel shirts. No word on whether there will be a case of disassociated personality disorders, but there will be A-list celebs, a Ford Capri, and food. Works for us.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts