James Beard Book, Broadcast, & Journalism Winners, and More News
James Beard Foundation
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- José Andrés Saves Life of Choking Man
- 6 Things You Didn't Know About The Food Network's 'Chopped'
- In The Daily Meal Kitchen with José Andrés, Who Tempts the American Palate with Science
- Buy Your Tickets Now for the I Heart WITS Gala on May 5, Supporting Wellness in Schools
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth and Say Congratulations at High Street on Market
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
James Beard Winners: Here is the complete list of James Beard winners for the Book, Broadcast, and Journalism awards. [James Beard Foundation]
Nick Kokonas on Food Critic Fight: Grant Achatz's right-hand man contests the protestations of Esquire's food critic John Mariani, who Achatz accused of taking a pricey custom-made winelist from the Alinea dining room. [Eater]
Food Porn for Good: You can be the annoying person (guilty-as-charged) taking pictures of your food to Instagram the bejeesus out of it, but you can also be the socially aware person who donates money to fight hunger for every 100 calories you eat. [Mashable]
Food Plus Driving: A new study found that 90 percent of parents multitask while driving, oftentimes feeding their child or feeding themselves. [LiveScience]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts