'Jack in the Box' Launches Giant Waffle Sandwich
Recipe of the day
- You Can Now Buy a Ben & Jerry’s Burrito and All Is Right with the World
- Endangered Species Fair Trade, Vegan Chocolate Releases Chocolate Spreads
- Kind Bars Don’t Deserve ‘Healthy’ Label, FDA Says
- The New Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Flavor Makes Us Crave Breakfast
- You Can Now Get Auntie Anne’s Pretzels in Your Grocery Store
Right as Dunkin’ Donuts launches their glazed donut breakfast sandwich nationwide, Jack in the Box is getting in on the trend (a little late, as usual. Remember their belated bacon shake last summer?).
A press release announces that starting today, Jack in the Box is debuting four new products nationwide, including an iced coffee, loaded chili cheese wedges, and a "Big Stack" of beef patties, cheese, pickle, onion rings, and mayo on sourdough bread.
The most notable, however, has to be the Big Waffle Stack, which is basically a breakfast egg sandwich on two waffles. Adventurous mashup-lovers can top their "lightly sweetened, toasted maple waffles" with "two eggs, country-grilled sausage, ham, American cheese, and hickory-smoked bacon."
"There's nothing light or dainty about our two new stacked sandwiches or Loaded Chili Cheese Wedges," a representative said in a press release. "They were created to satiate the heartiest of appetites.” Hearty like diabetes-causing hearty?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts