It’s Game Time: The Road to Super Bowl XLVII
Today on The Daily Meal
- Kosher Now Available at Superdome in New Orleans for Saints Games & Super Bowl XLVII
- John Besh’s Tips for a New Orleans-Style Super Bowl Bash
- The Bud Light Hotel To Open In New Orleans For Super Bowl XLVII
- Super Bowl XLVII Brings More Than Football to The New Orleans Community
- Dean Fearing's Ultimate Super Bowl
Sports fans have waited all year for this and now it’s nearly here — the Super Bowl, the most popular game day of the year, the mecca of all tailgating festivities, and the most "wingtastic" of all wing-filled days is almost upon us.
In true Daily Meal fashion, we are pumped, prepped, and nothing short of ecstatic to get you in gear to host a Super Bowl bash. Behold, our go-to destination — The Road to Super Bowl XLVII — where well tell you how cook up the best game day recipes imaginable, host a party affordably, and give you tons of tailgating tips.
If you should be so lucky to attend the big game, we insanely jealous, but we’ll tell you where to dine and drink in The Big Easy.
So until we know who’s officially playing in the big game, we’ll just give you everything we can, from fantastic recipes to party tips and every boozy drink in between.
As for our pool recommendations? Go big or go home — it’s all luck anyway, isn’t it?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts