Invisible Driver Prank Hits Fast-Food Drive-Thrus
Recipe of the day
- McDonald’s Is Actually Closing 700 Locations This Year
- A Male Version of Hooters Is Opening in Dallas, Texas
- In This Twisted World, Taco Bell Stock Is Up and Chipotle Stock Is Down
- Chipotle Rolls Out Delivery Across 67 Cities Including New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago
- Smooth Jazz and Fine Dining at Spaghettini in Beverly Hills: The Perfect Pairing
While we're particularly fond of hearing talented folks sing their fast-food order to unsuspecting workers, this prank might just make it up there with our favorite drive-thru pranks.
Coming from the guy who also somehow rigged a floating magic cup to freak fast-food workers out, YouTube user Magic of Rahat created a car-seat costume to cover him up as he goes to a drive-thru. When properly fitted, the car looks like it's completely empty.
It looks like the seat costume was made of cardboard and a semi-transparent viewer to see through, but we sincerely hope there's a way he's steering without the steering wheel (that's possible, right?). In the meantime, watch below for some of the best reactions. Our favorite? The kid at 2:36 who keeps closing the window, turning around, and opening it again, hoping to eventually see somebody materialize. Also, "Instagram dat joint." Tip to the magician, though: You need to work on your ghost voice.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts