How to Work Off Your Gluttonous Holiday Feast and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Soldera Wine Vandal Arrested: A former employee of Case Basse di Soldera has been arrested for allegedly destroying 60,000 liters (15,850 gallons) of wine. [NY Times]
Instagram Denies Selling Photos: Instagram has clarified its modified terms of service, saying, "It is not our intention to sell your photos." The language will be updated shortly. [BBC]
Working Off Your Holiday Meal: The meal of stuffing, turkey, potatoes, sausage, bacon, Brussels sprouts, and more, totaling 956 calories, would take 1.8 hours of sit-ups, 1.4 hours of karate, or 10.5 hours of ironing to burn off. [Pop Sci]
Aziz Ansari Hits Up New Orleans: The comedian stuffed his face with po'boy sandwiches. [Grub Street]
Best and Worst Days for Restaurants: Not surprisingly, Valentine's Day is typically the best day for restaurants, while Black Friday is the slowest. [SF Chronicle]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts