- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
How to Work Off Your Gluttonous Holiday Feast and More News
Recipe of the day
- Can We Guess Your Personality Based on Your Fast Food Burger Choice?
- Facebook Is Launching a Virtual Assistant That Will Make Dinner Reservations for You
- McDonald’s and Tyson Drop Chicken Supplier After Horrific Abuse Video Is Revealed
- More Than 100 People Fall Ill in California After Eating Chipotle
- Want to Learn All the Secret Menu Items at Your Favorite Restaurants? There’s an App for That
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Soldera Wine Vandal Arrested: A former employee of Case Basse di Soldera has been arrested for allegedly destroying 60,000 liters (15,850 gallons) of wine. [NY Times]
Instagram Denies Selling Photos: Instagram has clarified its modified terms of service, saying, "It is not our intention to sell your photos." The language will be updated shortly. [BBC]
Working Off Your Holiday Meal: The meal of stuffing, turkey, potatoes, sausage, bacon, Brussels sprouts, and more, totaling 956 calories, would take 1.8 hours of sit-ups, 1.4 hours of karate, or 10.5 hours of ironing to burn off. [Pop Sci]
Aziz Ansari Hits Up New Orleans: The comedian stuffed his face with po'boy sandwiches. [Grub Street]
Best and Worst Days for Restaurants: Not surprisingly, Valentine's Day is typically the best day for restaurants, while Black Friday is the slowest. [SF Chronicle]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts