What you’ll need:
1. Small or medium sized pot.
2. Metal (or glass) bowl to fit inside the pot.
3. Stirring spoon.
4. 1 12-oz. bag of Netstle’s butterscotch chocolate chips, or substitute with chocolate, if you’d like
6. 15 Pretzel Rods.
7. Parchment paper
1. Gather your materials. Fill the pot half-way with water and place it on the stove over medium heat. Cover the pot for about 10 minutes until it boils. After the water boils, place the bowl on top of the pot. Alas, the double boiler.
2. Gradually add the butterscotch chips. Let them melt for a bit, then add 1/4 cup of milk and stir periodically.
3. When the mixture is fluid, begin to dip your pretzels (with help from your spoon, of course).
4. Place the dipped pretzels in the refrigerator for an hour on their tray, then eat up!
View the original post, How-To: Use a Double Boiler (to Make Yummy Treats!), on Spoon University.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: