How to Pair Wine with Cookies
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Man, with this winter being but a tease, I am doubtful that we’ll have enough time for all the required cookie baking of the season. The smell of freshly baked cookies, no — the smell of a house full of freshly baked cookies, is one of winter’s small treasures. You know, you come in from the cold after you’ve been sledding or shoveling, and all you want is… what is that smell?
Holy deliciousness Batman, that’s freshly baked cookie! If you have a fire going you’re two for two. Now all you need is some sweet wine and your sweetie and you can curl up for a grand slam afternoon. Seriously folks, this is what makes life special. This is a whole article of smiles, so check out some of my favorite cookies, and the wines that love them.
— Gregory Dal Piaz, Snooth
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts