How to Make Your 10 Favorite Takeout Meals at Home
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Just because you’ve always ordered pad thai from a restaurant doesn’t mean you can’t cook it yourself. The same goes for takeout classics like General Tso’s chicken, tikka masala, and even sushi. With this nifty recipe guide, you have no excuse to turn to GrubHub when you have the time to cook — and little money to spend on pricey meals and delivery fees — because we have all the recipes for your favorite takeout orders right here. Plus, we guarantee ours contain fewer calories, less fat, and — in the case of Chinese food — no MSG.
— Melissa Valliant, HellaWella
More From HellaWella:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts