How to Make Simple Syrup
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar (about 3 minutes). Allow to cool, and use immediately or store in a jar and place in the refrigerator for up to one month. (You can also make a larger amount of the syrup, just maintain the 1:1 ratio).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts