- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
How to Make Simple Syrup
Recipe of the day
- The 1 Drinking Game That Isn’t Weird for Legitimate Adults to Play
- Drink Margaritas Outside and Get ‘Lime Disease’
- These Tequila Cocktails Will Have You Saying "Move Over, Margarita!"
- The One Thing You Didn’t Realize You Wanted at Chipotle
- Best Bars (and Cocktails) to Celebrate National Tequila Day!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar (about 3 minutes). Allow to cool, and use immediately or store in a jar and place in the refrigerator for up to one month. (You can also make a larger amount of the syrup, just maintain the 1:1 ratio).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts