How to Make the Perfect Martini
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
"I think this is probably the most important drink in the world — certainly the most important cocktail," asserts master mixologist Simon Ford in one of Liquor.com's newest videos for their How to Cocktail series.
In the short two-minute video, Ford shares his thoughts on the legendary cocktail ("For me, it doesn't matter how you like your martini.") and walks viewers through the step-by-step process.
If you enjoyed that (and really, how could one not?), be sure to head over to Liquor.com to check out Ford demo two other classic cocktails, the Vesper and the Gimlet.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts