Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Total time: 15-17 minutes
1 bunch of green or purple kale (purple tends to be a bit more bitter)
3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rinse and dry kale leaves.
3. Remove kale leaves from the thick stem and break into manageable pieces, about 2-3 inches. Remember, the leaves will shrink a lot in the oven, so don’t worry if they look big.
4. Spread the pieces out on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Using your fingers, spread the olive oil out evenly over the kale.
6. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper.
7. Bake until edges are brown but not burnt, about 10-15 minutes.
Check out other baked healthy chips recipes here.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: