How to Forage for Beer Ingredients and More News
Recipe of the day
- MillerCoors Sued for Portraying Blue Moon as Craft Beer Worthy of Premium Price Tag
- These Rugby Players Got Tooth Implants That Double as Bottle Openers
- Bud Light Nixes Ill-Considered Slogan After Accusations of Promoting Rape Culture
- 5 Refreshing Mexican Beers
- Oregon Approves Beer Made From Sewer Water
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
KISS Coffee Shop to Close: The KISS-themed coffee shop in South Carolina is reportedly closing down after seven years, following a "steady decline." KISS fans, head on over for discounted merch. [Myrtle Beach Online]
Greenmarket to Gotham: Alfred Portale, of Gotham Bar & Grill, chats to Reuters about his "recipe journal" Greenmarket to Gotham, the chef's fourth cookbook. [Reuters]
'Mind of a Chef' Preview: The Anthony Bourdain-narrated PBS show returns Sept. 7, with Sean Brock first talking about historic ingredients in the lowlands of South Carolina. [Braiser]
Beer Foraging: This takes homebrewing to another level; the chefs over at the Nordic Food Lab went foraging for beer ingredients, including clove root, chickweed, and wood sorrel.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts