How to Forage for Beer Ingredients and More News
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Budweiser Does It Again With Another Adorable Super Bowl Commercial
- Bud Light Wows With Life-Sized Pac-Man Game in Super Bowl Ad
- People in South Korea are Drinking Whipped Cream with Beer
- Legendary Horror Writer H.P. Lovecraft Inspires New Craft Beers
- Blue Moon is Releasing a White IPA and You Can Taste it First
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
KISS Coffee Shop to Close: The KISS-themed coffee shop in South Carolina is reportedly closing down after seven years, following a "steady decline." KISS fans, head on over for discounted merch. [Myrtle Beach Online]
Greenmarket to Gotham: Alfred Portale, of Gotham Bar & Grill, chats to Reuters about his "recipe journal" Greenmarket to Gotham, the chef's fourth cookbook. [Reuters]
'Mind of a Chef' Preview: The Anthony Bourdain-narrated PBS show returns Sept. 7, with Sean Brock first talking about historic ingredients in the lowlands of South Carolina. [Braiser]
Beer Foraging: This takes homebrewing to another level; the chefs over at the Nordic Food Lab went foraging for beer ingredients, including clove root, chickweed, and wood sorrel.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts