Horsemeat Becomes Haute Cuisine and More News
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Gender and Wine: Does it help to craft a beautiful wine if you're a woman? Possibly. [Decanter]
Subway Against Obamacare: Fred DeLuca, Subway founder, pinpoints the ObamaCare healthcare law as a major blockade to burgeoning entrepreneurs. [New American]
Horsemeat Turns Trendy: Despite the horsemeat scandal across Europe, Parisian chefs have been putting the meat back onto menus, via horse tartare , horse carpaccio, horse hamburgers, and horse steaks. [BBC]
Best of New York: The annual guide to where the best dumplings, tongue, lasagna, and grits are in the city. [New York Magazine]
Rick Bayless Brew: The Chicago chef is apparently working on creating a craft beer, owned by Crown. [AdAge]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts