- Chez Panisse opens (1971)
Horsemeat Becomes Haute Cuisine and More News
Recipe of the day
- Can We Guess Your Personality Based on Your Fast Food Burger Choice?
- Facebook Is Launching a Virtual Assistant That Will Make Dinner Reservations for You
- McDonald’s and Tyson Drop Chicken Supplier After Horrific Abuse Video Is Revealed
- More Than 100 People Fall Ill in California After Eating Chipotle
- Want to Learn All the Secret Menu Items at Your Favorite Restaurants? There’s an App for That
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Gender and Wine: Does it help to craft a beautiful wine if you're a woman? Possibly. [Decanter]
Subway Against Obamacare: Fred DeLuca, Subway founder, pinpoints the ObamaCare healthcare law as a major blockade to burgeoning entrepreneurs. [New American]
Horsemeat Turns Trendy: Despite the horsemeat scandal across Europe, Parisian chefs have been putting the meat back onto menus, via horse tartare , horse carpaccio, horse hamburgers, and horse steaks. [BBC]
Best of New York: The annual guide to where the best dumplings, tongue, lasagna, and grits are in the city. [New York Magazine]
Rick Bayless Brew: The Chicago chef is apparently working on creating a craft beer, owned by Crown. [AdAge]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts