Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings Recipe
- 3 pounds chicken wings, split
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons Dijon mustard (depending on your taste preferences)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 shallot, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cucumber Yogurt with Dill
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Tips
- Baked Asparagus with Fried Egg and Dill
- Canned Tuna Open-Faced Sandwich
- Kale, Mango, and Avocado Salad
- Strawberry and Ricotta Appetizer
- Raw Artichoke, Lemon, and Parmesan Salad
- Strawberry, Cheddar, and Chive Spring Salad
- Halibut Cheeks with Meyer Lemon and Basil Vinaigrette
We marinated these wings in a sweet mustard sauce for about 2 hours before cooking, but you can leave them in the refrigerator for up to 1 day if you'd like, just bring them to room temperature before baking.
Wash and pat dry the wings. In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, whisk together and adjusting seasoning as needed. Add the chicken to the bowl and marinate for 2 hours or up to 1 day in the refrigerator, covered.
When time for cooking, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lay the wings on a foil-lined baking sheet or tray and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until crispy and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
5-10 minutes before the wings are done, pour the remaining marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to low and cook until warmed throughout and wings are ready. Toss the wings with the sauce and serve.