Holiday Wreath Pizza Recipe
Daily Value: 9%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||37µg||9%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Looking for a last-minute appetizer for the holiday party tonight? Look no further - this holiday wreath pizza appetizer from Hunt's is the perfect festive addition to any holiday get-together. It only takes 20 minutes to make and is sure to be the hit of any appetizer table!
- 2 spinach herb-flavored tortillas (10 inch)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 tablespoons refrigerated basil pesto
- 1 28-oz can Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes, drained and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Place oven rack in center of oven and preheat to 450°F.
Make a hole in center of each tortilla by pressing out a circle with the unopened can of whole tomatoes. Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed-side down on baking sheet. Spread 2 tablespoons pesto evenly around each 'wreath'. For each 'wreath', top with half of the tomato slices and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
Recipe DetailsServings: 4
Total time: 20 min
Special Designations: Vegetarian, Kid-friendly