- Eid al Fitr(Ramadan ends)
Holiday Wreath Pizza
- 2 spinach herb-flavored tortillas (10 inch)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 Tablespoons refrigerated basil pesto
- 1 28-oz can Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes, drained and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 Cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Looking for a last-minute appetizer for the holiday party tonight? Look no further - this holiday wreath pizza appetizer from Hunt's is the perfect festive addition to any holiday get-together. It only takes 20 minutes to make and is sure to be the hit of any appetizer table!
Place oven rack in center of oven and preheat to 450°F.
Make a hole in center of each tortilla by pressing out a circle with the unopened can of whole tomatoes. Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed-side down on baking sheet. Spread 2 tablespoons pesto evenly around each 'wreath'. For each 'wreath', top with half of the tomato slices and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake 7 minutes or until cheese has browned lightly. Cut into slices and serve.