Holiday Gift Idea: Wine-Inspired Cosmetics
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Sinatra wrote about cherry wine-colored lips in one of his classics. Now, thanks to a partnership between Clos du Bois and Pixi Cosmetics, any girl — or any guy’s girlfriend — can have wine-colored lips, nails, and cheeks, too, plus a nice glass of wine.
The California winery and Pixi have created Rouge Cosmétique, a collection that matches the ruby-red hue of Rouge wine, Clos du Bois’ newest blend with its Nail Rouge, Gloss Rouge, and Rouge Water Tint for the cheeks. (Cosmetics alone are $19; a gift-pack of cosmetics and a bottle of Rouge wine for $30.)
That 2009 Clos du Bois Rouge red blend sells for $15 on its own. It’s a jammy wine that pairs well with cosmetics, obviously, but steak and burgers as well.
Proceeds from the sale of the Rouge line go to Step Up Women’s Network, a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to igniting women and girls to fulfill their potentials. A novel concept- and a great stocking stuffer. Find it here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts