The Holiday Gift Guide for Wine Lovers
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
The holiday season is ruled by wine: wine at parties, wine at dinner, wine while watching It's a Wonderful Life... so there's no excuse to not gift the season's hottest wine acessories to the oenophiles in your life.
Click here for The Gift Guide for Wine Lovers Slideshow
A bottle of wine has become the standard for holiday gifts for the hostess, the in-laws, and the coworkers in your life. After all, it's a cinch to pick up a couple of extra bottles when shopping for your own holiday emergency kit — er, your wine collection. [slideshow: But nothing screams "I put no thought into this gift at all!" than an impersonal bottle of wine. How to gift a bottle of wine with more effort: look for a unique label or packaging, like the Wines that Rock collection, a gift sure to rock your music lover's world. Or, get the Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, a tongue-in-cheek "sardine" package for a classic bottle of champagne.
There's a wine gift for everyone: the wine novice, the entertainer, the newlywed, and the wine country traveler. Click through our 11 gifts for wine lovers, and be sure to reward yourself with a glass of wine for shopping well done.
With research from Hannah Allaman
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts