- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
Hit a Homerun with This Baseball Wedding Cake
Austin Cake Ball
Austin Cake Ball
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
Wedding cakes are an art form — an edible art form for that matter. And for many brides, the wedding cake is just as important as the dress and bouquet on their big day. A wedding cake is not something that is simply eaten and forgotten; it makes a statement with how good it looks, how great it tastes, and it reflects the bride and groom as a couple.
Maybe you and your partner are a no-frills kind of couple, the type that would rather be at the ball game than stuck in a stuffy ceremony. Not to worry —, you can bring the ball field to you! With this artfully crafted baseball cake made out of traditional tiers and cake pop stands, you can blend the worlds of tradition and fun with ease. Thanks to Austin Cake Ball, this custom- made piece is just the tip of the inspiration iceberg for sports fans all of all varieties. Can’t you just envision these adorable little baseballs or little footballs on the green just in time for tailgating season?
For this and other amazing wedding cake ideas, check out the accompanying slideshow. From fairy tale castle cakes to themed movie cakes, there's a cake for everyone.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts