- Todd English born (1960)
Hillary Clinton's Food Secret and More News
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Hillary Clinton's Diet Secret to Success: How does the politician keep up and active? Apparently by eating tons of hot chile peppers. [HuffPo]
French Fairs: American county fairs might be palaces of deep-fried, over-buttered food stuffs, but the Paris Farm Fair serves up foie gras-stuffed figs and boudin noir sandwiches instead. [Wine Terroirs]
Diets and Money: How does signing up for weight loss programs affect your wallet, and how does it affect your waistline? [NY Times]
CBS Dreams of Sushi: Plenty of sushi porn gets its due in this Sunday morning special on Sukiyabashi Jiro. [CBS]
Food Fraud: Lamb: In an instance of food fraud abroad, Scottish Indian restaurants have reportedly been serving cheap beef in place of lamb. [Daily Record]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts