Highest-Calorie Energy Drinks
Recipe of the day
- California Governor Jerry Brown Approves $1 Billion Toward Drought Relief and Other Water Projects
- Diageo Is Adding Nutrition Labels to Guinness, Smirnoff, Captain Morgan, and Other Brands
- V8 Hops on the Juicing Trend Train with New Vegetable Blend Beverages
- 104-Year-Old Texas Woman Credits Her Longevity to 3 Dr Peppers a Day
- Maker of Placenta Smoothies Under Investigation by Health Officials
When our bodies lose energy, our minds start to shut down, and we need an energy boost, many of us reach for an energy drink. They’re full of caffeine and other energy-boosters, such as taurine and guanine, that wake us up and keep us going for hours.
But many energy drinks can contain hundreds of calories per can, which makes them flavorful but doesn’t make them very healthy for you. Some brands, including Monster, NOS, and AMP, contain 200 to 300 calories in a can. But others, such as Crunk, can contain nearly 600 calories per can.
For many of us, an energy drink is our go-to source for a long-lasting energy boost, so it’s important that we’re aware of just how many empty calories we may be consuming. Take a look at what the highest-calorie energy drinks are.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts