HIDDEN GEMS - Self Catering Properties And Small Hotels
Today on The Daily Meal
- VisitLondon.com Discovers the City's Best Places & Hidden Gems Through the Eyes of its Locals
- Feast Portland Kicks Off Thursday: Here Are Some Hidden Gems
- Top 10 Hidden Gems in Vancouver
- Eataly’s Pranzo: A Lunchtime Gem Hidden in Plain Sight
- Amuse Wine Bar Proves to Be a Hidden Gem in New York City's Lower East Side
We love sharing good finds that reflect Area’s commitment to architecture and design topped off with local culture. So when we discovered Welcome Beyond/>, a curated collection of vacation properties and small, owner-run boutique hotels worldwide, we couldn’t wait to tell you about it.
The properties, whether posh, rustic, quirky or luxurious, are authentic and showcase the local culture of the destination. Most are located in rural countrysides, by the sea, or in small towns and villages where you can immerse yourself into the surroundings.
Search by country and region, or for those who don't know where they want to go, by accommodation type or interests. One feature that we found especially interesting is the interview/> with each property manager, most often the owner, that provides a personal background of how your soon to be vacation residence came to be.
Can't find what you're looking for? We recommend checking in regularly as the team continues to find more hidden gems each day.
Visit Area Daily www.area-daily.com for more of the best in urban travel.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts