- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
Here Is Kate Upton's Full Burger Commercial
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- ‘Why, Wylie?’ Wylie Dufresne Is Closing Alder at the End of the Summer
- Woman Told to Eat Outside or Leave for Bringing Her Service Dog Into a Restaurant
- Subway Employees Set World Sandwich-Making Record
- Buffet Restaurant Measures Kids to Determine Meal Price
- Four Seasons’ DUO Pairs Locally Sourced Steaks and Seafood on Maui
Last week Carl's Jr. and Hardee's previewed their Kate Upton burger commercial, and here's the real deal, with plenty of boobs, butt, and burgers all in one (it's their Southwest Patty Melt, just in case you get hungry).
Anyway, it's a super sexed-up commercial that is sure to get the burger chains a lot of buzz, especially from "young, hungry guys." But there is no way anyone could ever eat that burger with one hand without spilling something on herself. Just sayin'.
Click here to see some other Kate Upton Food-Related Moments.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts