- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Herb and Coleslaw Salad
- 2 Cups herb salad (packed)
- 1 Cup packed coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing
- Apple Cinnamon Walnut Muffins
- Granola and Greek Yogurt Parfaits
- Black Pepper and Sea Salt Salmon
- Cholula Chicken Tacos with Feta
- Kamut with Andouille Chicken and Turkey Sausage, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Kale
- Cherry Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil Salad
- Italian Sausage with Balsamic Tomatoes, Arugula, Tomatillos, and Feta
- Breakfast Burritos
This salad recipe is fast, fresh, and full of crunch and flavor, without being full of calories. With a few simple ingredients and endless room to spruce it up, it's a perfect weeknight, last-minute, or anytime meal, side, or starter.
In a large bowl, combine the herb salad, coleslaw mix, basil, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and mix well. Serve and enjoy!
Note: Amounts of olive oil and balsamic can be adjusted to taste, but I like a barely dressed salad, with just enough flavor and without soggy leaves.
Avocado and walnuts are great additions to this salad, to make a heartier meal!