Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho Recipe
Daily Value: 15%
|Folic Acid (B9)||98µg||25%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||18g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Love heirloom tomatoes? Then you'll love this recipe, which highlights their wonderful flavor. This recipe is so easy, there's no reason you can't have this staple in a pitcher in your refrigerator all summer long.
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes, diced finely
- 4 stalks celery, diced finely
- 4 small Persian cucumbers, peeled and diced finely
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced finely
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion, diced finely
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced, for garnish
Combine the first 7 ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pulse the processor just a few times while adding the olive oil. Chill, then serve with sliced avocado for garnish.
Special Designations: Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).