Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes, diced finely
- 4 stalks celery, diced finely
- 4 small Persian cucumbers, peeled and diced finely
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced finely
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped red onion, diced finely
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced, for garnish
Love heirloom tomatoes? Then you'll love this recipe, which highlights their wonderful flavor. This recipe is so easy, there's no reason you can't have this staple in a pitcher in your refrigerator all summer long.
Combine the first 7 ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pulse the processor just a few times while adding the olive oil. Chill, then serve with sliced avocado for garnish.
Calories per serving:292 calories
Dietary restrictions:High Fiber, Low Carb, Low Sodium Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Sugar Added
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.