Heart-Shaped Dunkin’ Donuts Back for Valentine’s Day
Recipe of the day
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
- Hershey’s Chocolate Is Going All-Natural and Mostly GMO-Free
- Nestlé Says It Will Also Remove All Artificial Flavors from Its European Products
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Dunkin’ Donuts has brought back its popular heart-shaped donuts. For those looking to give something thoughtful but not too expensive to that special someone, this is certainly an easy way to bring a smile to their face.
Two new flavors are on offer: Brownie Batter, which is filled with a chocolate brownie batter filling and topped with chocolate icing and white sprinkles, and Cupid’s Choice, filled with Bavarian Kreme and topped with strawberry-flavored icing and a mix of pink, white, and red heart-shaped sprinkles. Both will be available until the end of February.
There are also a couple of other new additions to the menu, namely the Dark Chocolate Mocha beverages. The mix of chocolate and coffee is available hot or iced, and also in their slushy Coolatta format. For those who prefer to brew their coffee at home, they’ve rolled out caramel-flavored K-Cups, and also still available is their dark chocolate hot chocolate, which was introduced last month.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts