Heart-Shaped Dunkin’ Donuts Back for Valentine’s Day
Recipe of the day
- Kit Kat Bars Temporarily Change Into YouTube Break Bars in the UK
- Ben & Jerry’s Releases New Ice Cream That Could Help Save the Planet
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Hot Pockets
- Chickens Escape the Plate by Landing in Williamsburg
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Dunkin’ Donuts has brought back its popular heart-shaped donuts. For those looking to give something thoughtful but not too expensive to that special someone, this is certainly an easy way to bring a smile to their face.
Two new flavors are on offer: Brownie Batter, which is filled with a chocolate brownie batter filling and topped with chocolate icing and white sprinkles, and Cupid’s Choice, filled with Bavarian Kreme and topped with strawberry-flavored icing and a mix of pink, white, and red heart-shaped sprinkles. Both will be available until the end of February.
There are also a couple of other new additions to the menu, namely the Dark Chocolate Mocha beverages. The mix of chocolate and coffee is available hot or iced, and also in their slushy Coolatta format. For those who prefer to brew their coffee at home, they’ve rolled out caramel-flavored K-Cups, and also still available is their dark chocolate hot chocolate, which was introduced last month.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts