- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
A Healthy Alternative: Exchange Your Frozen Yogurt for Greek Yogurt
We head to Stix Mediterranean Grill to check out their yogurt bar
Recipe of the day
- Is There Really Such a Thing as a Good Turkey Burger?
- You Can Now Order and Pay for Your Subway Sandwich Online or on Your Smart Watch
- Watch: Company Tries to Prove Their Dog Food Is Good by Tricking Humans Into Eating It
- This Dairy Queen Has Been Playing By Its Own Rules Since 1949
- KFC Canada Has a Chicken Bucket That Prints Out Photos
Greek yogurt has become one of America’s favorite foods in a very short span of time. It’s been lauded for its flavor and health benefits, and now greek yogurt is taking the step that its distant cousin frozen yogurt once took, by having its very own bars. We stopped by Stix Mediterranean Grill to understand why we need this new kind of yogurt bar, and the reasons are compelling.
Unlike frozen yogurt, whose ingredients are often hard to decipher, Greek yogurt is healthy and natural. It works for breakfast, as a snack, or as a dessert and it pairs well with similar ingredients such as berries, honey, jams, or granola. As owner Stathis Antonakopoulos says, "There are no additives, it is basically natural from the milk... And it’s a good supplement for your breakfast."
So look for this new trend to come to a spot near you or enjoy the benefits of greek yogurt at home! And if the video above looks good to you, you can always head over to Stix!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts