Hard Water: Not Your Average Whiskey Bar
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
A modern, bright, and welcoming whiskey bar in San Francisco, Hard Water, is bringing all of the classics of a typical whiskey bar to the area, but in a new and exciting way.
Unlike the dark dens of a traditional whiskey joint, Hard Water is a different environment, sporting a huge wall of whiskeys and an interesting and dessert food menu.
For starters, the milk braised celery hearts and the butter lettuce salad with radishes and tarragon in buttermilk dressing are hits, and the cornmeal-crusted alligator is hard to miss. The fried chicken and collard greens are one of Hard Water’s most ordered main dishes, as well as the vegetarian okra etoufee and the pork shoulder. For dessert, you can find simple classics like strawberry shortcake and banana butterscotch pies. They’re serving American southern classic comfort food, but also providing dishes that are delicate enough to accompany aged spirits.
This isn’t just a place to get a hard drink; rather, it’s a quiet place to sample a huge variety of some of the finest whiskeys, wines, and cocktails, as well as dine on excellent food.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts