Hot Dogs or Hamburgers?
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Forget team rivalry — the battle for the ultimate tailgating food is officially on. In a study of 1,000 American adults ages 18 to 65 commissioned by TuneIn, hamburgers and hot dogs weighed in at an even 35 percent as the favorite tailgate food. Wings lagged behind at 24 percent and chili came in just less than 10 percent.
Conducted by Wakefield Research, the survey produced some notable trending results. The Northeast region of the United States was all about the hot wings, the Midwest was loving hamburgers, and the West Coast stood by the hot dog’s side.
In honor of the football frenzy that is about to go down, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite recipes for you to put to the tailgating test at your next tailgate!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts