Habanero and Cucumber Margarita Recipe
Daily Value: 6%
Fat-Free, Low-Fat-Abs, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||14µg||4%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
A spicy but refreshing margarita from the Fairmont Mayakoba in Riviera Maya, Mexico, in honor of the Mayan apocalypse.
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila Milagro Reposado
- 1/2 ounce Controy (a Mexican orange liquor, can also use Cointreau)
- 1 1/2 ounces lime juice
- 1/8 fresh cucumber, sliced with no seeds
- Dash agave nectar
- Very small portion of Habanero chile
- Slices of cucumber, to garnish
- Salt and chili powder, for rim
Rub rim of a chilled glass with a piece of lime. Dip the rim of the glass in a saucer of salt and chili powder until it is evenly coated. Mix all ingredients in a shaker or blender with ice. Pour into the glass and garnish with a thick slice of cucumber.
Recipe DetailsServings: 1
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).