Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar Opens at The Quad Resort
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Where to Eat America's Best Macaroni and Cheese
- Bobby Flay Has Found the Best Focaccia in the World
- Days Before Ending Service, Cinnamon Snail Food Truck In Such High Demand that Line Limits are Imposed
- Here are the James Beard Foundation’s Five Picks for the 2015 America’s Classic Award
- A Sriracha Quesarito is Headed to Taco Bell
It’s a wonderful feeling to see a hometown boy do well. In this case we are taking about a very special UNLV grad that has become a household name. That name is none other than Guy Fieri. His highly anticipated Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar opened at the Quad Resort & Casino in Las Vegas opened last month.
When we arrived, excited guests entered and were greeted by Guy Fieri himself who was at the door greeting and thanking his wide-eyed patrons. He took time to sign autographs and take pictures before jumping back into the kitchen for dinner service.
The menu features a taste of Fieri’s signature cuisine, featuring bold flavors and unique twists on traditional dishes. His new venture is open for brunch, lunch, dinner, and even late night dining. His 200 seat restaurant features a blend of casual foods including burgers, wings, tacos, small bites, and shareable food items.
Over at the bar, we found an extensive drink menu featuring 16 craft beers, Sonoma County wine and a state of the art frozen tap system shot bar that creates a one-of-a kind experience for those that indulge. This very fun tap system bar dispenses eight different shots straight out of iced dispensers.
The 6,500 square foot space is highlighted by a large outdoor patio and dining area to seat patrons who are able to enjoy the panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip. The cooking space features a metal, tile, and wood theme that closely resembles Fieri’s kitchen at home.
For a personal touch, Fieri’s tattoos are also incorporated as part of the design elements throughout the restaurant and bar, including coasters, napkins and dishware, as well as memorabilia from his alma mater, University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
There is no doubt with his Food Network notoriety as well as his connection to the city, Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar will be an instant sensation on the famed Las Vegas strip.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts