- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Guy Fieri's Sangria-Glazed Shrimp
The Food Network host shares a recipe
Recipe of the day
- A Slice of Americana: An Interview with Craig Priebe of ‘The United States of Pizza’
- A New Kind of Kosher: An Interview with Kim Kushner of ‘The New Kosher Cookbook’
- Top 10 Ways Julia Child Changed the Way We Cook
- An Interview with Chris Fischer, author of ‘The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook’
- Oyster Secrets and Tips From Celebrity Chef Marc Murphy
Guy Fieri has certainly gotten a lot of attention lately, and whatever side you take, you can’t help but be curious about the Diners, Drive Ins and Dives host’s cooking. If you want to try something for yourself straight from the Guy’s American Kitchen and Bar menu, we have the man himself here to teach you his recipe for Sangria-Glazed Shrimp. It’s a recipe that combines everyone’s favorite summer drink with a seafood crowd-pleaser.
Fieri says his style of cooking takes two approaches — low and slow and quick and hot. This recipe is on the simpler end of the spectrum and only takes about 10 minutes from start to finish. Watch the video above for the full recipe, and if you want to hear our interview with Fieri about his new restaurant as well as his take on New York restaurant critics, you can head over to our previous video.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts