Grey Goose Is America's Top Vodka
Today on The Daily Meal
- People Actually Built These Amazing Gingerbread Houses
- How To Host The Perfect Gingerbread House Competition
- Amazon Offers Easy Way To Donate While Finding The Best Cyber Monday Deal
- 6 Interesting Facts about Anthony Bourdain
- Major Fast-Food Workers’ Wage Strike Across 150 US Cities Planned for December 4
The market research organization NPD Group just released their list of top vodkas according to the American consumer, and it seems like Grey Goose is the most popular.
Out of 33,750 adults surveyed, 18 percent preferred Grey Goose, followed by Absolut with 12 percent and Smirnoff with 10 percent.
Ketel One received 7 percent of the vote, while Stoli only received 5 percent.
When broken down into age ranges, however, things start getting interesting. Respondents aged 35 to 49 years old prefer Ketel One much more than anyone younger (21-34) or older (50+). Twenty-one to 23-year-olds, however, prefer Smirnoff more often than anyone older. We're just going to guess that most of those young'uns can't afford Grey Goose.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts