- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe
Big Girls Small Kitchen
- Artichokes with Caper-Scallion Mayonnaise Recipe
- Striped Bass with Salsa Verde and Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- Lemon Tart with Cream Recipe
- Chicken Tagine with Sweet Potatoes and Golden Raisins
- Spicy Thai Beef Salad with Mizuna (Yam Neua)
- Coconut Curry Mussels Recipe
- Coconut Pudding Recipe
- Mexican Wedding Cakes Recipe
- Baked Mexican Chicken Meatballs Recipe
When we developed the recipe below for our version of the beloved Dr. Seuss dish — English muffins with chive-scrambled eggs, prosciutto, and arugula pesto — there was a key lesson learned from the early-morning egg experience: regardless of how many people you are accommodating, it is extremely important to recruit some helpers at the beginning of the process. You’ll need to designate one muffin man and one queen of all trades and exploit them for the entirety of the party
My theory behind all of these parties is to arrange the food so your guests can serve themselves buffet style. But, as we’ve learned, we’re only able to serve as fast as the muffins are toasted, if you only have one cookie sheet.
Preheat the broiler.
Spread the muffins on a cookie sheet, cut side up, and toast for a few minutes until golden brown but not too crispy. Slather each half with arugula pesto. Set aside.
In the meantime, scramble the eggs slowly over low heat, scraping up the bottom as clumps begin to form. When the eggs are still very soft but not runny (i.e. almost done!), add the mozzarella, chives, and salt to taste. Cook for another minute or two until the cheese is melted and the chives are well incorporated.
Set out the eggs, pesto-covered muffins, and prosciutto buffet style and allow your guests to make their own sandwiches.