- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Grant Achatz Loves Little Caesars and More News
Recipe of the day
- Skipping Breakfast Puts Diabetics at Risk, New Study Says
- What Is It Like to Be Allergic to All Food? 1 Unlucky Teen Offers a Glimpse Into His Life
- Google Will Now Tell You How Busy Restaurants and Stores Are So You Can Avoid Long Lines
- 10 Ways You’re Wasting Money at the Supermarket
- Why Is Pig Meat Called ‘Pork’?
The Daily Meal's Media Mix brings you the biggest news around the food world.
Grant Achatz's Food Indulgences: Apparently, the molecular gastronomist loves Little Caesars pizza and Potbelly's sandwiches. And in his kitchen? Sriracha, Hellmann's mayo, mustard, Heinz ketchup, and "crappy vanilla ice cream." He's human! [WSJ]
Burger King Releases New Burger: Seems like Burger King is amping up their big burger selection, with the Chef's Choice series serving up 5.5-ounce patties. [QSR]
Paul Qui's Plan with Top Chef Win: What's the Top Chef winner going to do with all that money? "I'm going to give a lot of that money to Sallie Mae. And for now I'm going to stay focused on my work at Uchiko and spend some of it on that. And [my girlfriend] Deana of course." [ABC]
Pepper Jack Trend Starting: Kraft, Kellogg's, and Carl's Jr. are just a couple of brands getting on the pepper jack cheese train, as one marketing vice president said, "It's one of the fastest-growing cheeses we've ever seen." Which means yes, there are pepper jack Cheez-Its. [USA Today]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts