Grammy Awards After-Partying 2013
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Last night’s Grammy Awards were amazing — we don’t know what we liked more, the return of Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z’s hilarious one-liner, or the uber-obvious diss of Harry Styles during Taylor Swift’s performance.
While we’re still reeling from the highlights of the actual awards, let’s take a peek at where the stars celebrated their big wins.
• Justin Timberlake hosted his own post-Grammys concert at the Hollywood Palladium singing tunes from his upcoming album. On the menu were:
California coastal mushroom tarts
donut hole "panzanellas"
sushi martinis made with spicy tuna.
• Rihanna attended the Island Def Jam after-party at Osteria Mozza before joining boyfriend Chris Brown at Supperclub for the after-party he was hosting along with ZING Vodka. [Just Jared]
• Kelly Rowland attended the Republic Records post-Grammy party at The Emerson Theatre alongside Florence and the Machine, Gotye, Colbie Caillat, Eddie Vedder, Nelly, Akon, Enrique Iglesias, and others.
• A slew of the music world's elite, including Bruno Mars, Carly Rae Jepsen, Taylor Swift, and the members of Fun. attended the Vanity Fair and Warner Music Group 2013 Grammy Celebration at Chateau Marmont.
• John Mayer and Katy Perry headed to Mr. Chow for dinner before making their way to the Sony Music after-party at Bar Nineteen 12 where Adele, Kelly Clarkson, Blake Shelton, and Miranda Lambert were seen. [Hollywood Life/ Just Jared]
• The official Grammy Awards after-party was just a few feet away at the Los Angeles Convention Center, where guests were transported to India with a Bollywood-themed soirée. Complete with belly dancers, aerial gymnasts, and food stations bursting with both Asian and American fare, it's safe to say the theme was executed to the max.[NPR/CBS]
As for the menu, here’s what catering and event planning company Along Came Mary served:
Malaysian baby back ribs
Island stir-fry from Singapore
Thai noodle dish
South China wontons
Braised brisket with dried fruit compote
Truffle macaroni and cheese
Madras chocolate toffee bread pudding
Salted caramel budino
Indian coconut cups filled with chai jasmine rice pudding, garnished with caramelized pineapple
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts