A 'Gossip Girl' Viewing Party Playlist
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
I’m not going to lie to you and say that I’m not sitting here typing away with a Jennifer Behr headband on my head, sky-high heels on my feet, and my best Blair Waldorf outfit on. I wouldn't be dressed any other way, as tonight is the last episode of Gossip Girl — ever.
Dubbed by New York Magazine as "the greatest teen drama of our time," the series has essentially bottled up all that is alluring about New York City’s Upper East Side — soirées, scandals, penthouses, and Chuck Bass — into one sexed-up, drama-loaded package that has been nothing short of entertaining.
So as we pour ourselves a glass of Scotch — neat (for you Chuck fans) — and pop the cork on a bottle of Dom Perignon (for you Blair fans), we’ll be sending off the show in style as we serve macarons in every hue and enough desserts to give a French patisserie a run for its money.
However, in order to really send off the show properly, we’ll be playing the tracks of the past six seasons — from Sum 41’s "Here with Me" to Ida Maria’s "OMG," and every brooding, alternative song in between.
Take a listen to our Gossip Girl Viewing Party Playlist.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts