Gordon Ramsay Sued for $75,000 and More News
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Gordon Ramsay Sued, Again: A Manhattan firm has filed a suit claiming Gordon Ramsay owes almost $75,000 in overdue bills. Yikes. [NY Post]
A Perfect Egg: While chefs may say that the perfect egg is actually a 65-degree egg, science disagrees. We think our taste buds should decide. [Science Daily]
Maple Syrup Technology: Forget Little House on the Prairie; maple syrup sap is now being collected by pipeline and vacuum pumps. [NPR]
Cockroaches for Breakfast: In a video not for the queasy-stomached, Nordic Food Lab shows you how to cook cockroaches for breakfast. Um, yay protein? [Eater]
wd~50's Family: Here's a map of the wd~50 family tree, an impressive network including Mario Carbone, Christina Tosi, and Dave Arnold. [Grub Street]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts