Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill to Open in Vegas Caesars Palace
Recipe of the day
- The 10 Best 24-Hour Chain Restaurants
- Gabe Thompson is Doing a Tex-Mex Brunch Pop-Up at L’Apicio This Weekend, March 28 and 29
- Ivan Ramen Has a New Late Night-Only Pork Belly and Shoulder Ramen
- Tony May's SD26 Changes Ownership
- EXCLUSIVE: Dunkin’ Donuts Debuts New Food Items, Including Oreo Cheesecake Square
Looks like chef Gordon Ramsay is setting up another restaurant in the city so much like himself – loud, unabashed, and ever enterprising. His newest Las Vegas project, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, is a joint venture with Caesars Palace that will open in late 2012.
The restaurant and bar, replacing the Bradley Ogden restaurant currently inhabiting the space, will be a “contemporary-yet-casual” atmosphere in what is intended to be an upbeat English pub setting.
Offering both lunch and dinner, the menu will feature familiar pub fare – bangers and mash, fish and chips, and roasted chicken – as well as some of Chef Ramsay’s personal favorites like London broil prepared on a wood-burning grill. Along with the pub staples, the menu will also rotate to feature seasonal items.
This will be the second restaurant Ramsay has opened in Las Vegas, the first being the Gordon Ramsay Steak that opened in Paris Las Vegas Hotel last May.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts