Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill to Open in Vegas Caesars Palace
Recipe of the day
- Ruby Tuesday Sued for Gender Discrimination Against Men
- KFC Has Really Outdone Itself with the DoubleDown Dog
- Woman Gets Bag of Cash from Burger King Drive-Thru
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
Looks like chef Gordon Ramsay is setting up another restaurant in the city so much like himself – loud, unabashed, and ever enterprising. His newest Las Vegas project, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, is a joint venture with Caesars Palace that will open in late 2012.
The restaurant and bar, replacing the Bradley Ogden restaurant currently inhabiting the space, will be a “contemporary-yet-casual” atmosphere in what is intended to be an upbeat English pub setting.
Offering both lunch and dinner, the menu will feature familiar pub fare – bangers and mash, fish and chips, and roasted chicken – as well as some of Chef Ramsay’s personal favorites like London broil prepared on a wood-burning grill. Along with the pub staples, the menu will also rotate to feature seasonal items.
This will be the second restaurant Ramsay has opened in Las Vegas, the first being the Gordon Ramsay Steak that opened in Paris Las Vegas Hotel last May.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts