Goode's Armadillo Palace: New Cocktail Creations
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
The Armadillo Palace has a full service bar, live music several days a week, traditional Texas comfort food, and an ambience that captures the spirit of Texas perfectly.
It should be no surprise that the armadillo haunch has a history of drinks: famed fiddle player, Leon "Pappy" Selph, loved to play at the nearby Original Goode Company BBQ for a payment of a mere $65 and a bottle of Jack Daniel's.
Recently, Levi Goode, owner, chef and namesake of the Goode establishments, has been experimenting with creating original cocktails for the Armadillo Palace. One of Levi's favorites is the brisket-infused bourbon cocktail, which was made by incorporating Texas barbecue elements into a classic drink.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts