Goode's Armadillo Palace: New Cocktail Creations
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Armadillo Palace has a full service bar, live music several days a week, traditional Texas comfort food, and an ambience that captures the spirit of Texas perfectly.
It should be no surprise that the armadillo haunch has a history of drinks: famed fiddle player, Leon "Pappy" Selph, loved to play at the nearby Original Goode Company BBQ for a payment of a mere $65 and a bottle of Jack Daniel's.
Recently, Levi Goode, owner, chef and namesake of the Goode establishments, has been experimenting with creating original cocktails for the Armadillo Palace. One of Levi's favorites is the brisket-infused bourbon cocktail, which was made by incorporating Texas barbecue elements into a classic drink.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts