It’s Saturday night, 2 am. You’ve been eating “clean” all week but now you really just need to devour some pizza. You could order takeout from Leonardo’s, but it’s not even February and the whole healthy New Year’s resolution thing is still on your mind. Don’t worry, this recipe is for you. The time has come to celebrate guilt (and gluten) free pizza bites. These crustless mini pizzas are perfect for satisfying your cheesy, saucy cravings. Bonus? No need to tip a delivery guy. Say hello to the most savory thing you will ever make in a muffin pan.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
10-oz. package of Canadian bacon slices
8-oz. block of mozzarella cheese
10-oz. chopped pineapple
12-oz. jar of marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place 2-3 slices of Canadian bacon in each muffin tin.
3. Add a spoonful of marinara sauce.
4. Add pieces of pineapple; get creative and add olives or whatever toppings you’d like.
5. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese (go nuts).
6. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and go ham. Or bacon.
More food porn ahead: