Girl Scout Candy Bars Are Real, Presale Starts May 9
Recipe of the day
- You Can Now Buy a Ben & Jerry’s Burrito and All Is Right with the World
- Endangered Species Fair Trade, Vegan Chocolate Releases Chocolate Spreads
- Kind Bars Don’t Deserve ‘Healthy’ Label, FDA Says
- The New Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Flavor Makes Us Crave Breakfast
- You Can Now Get Auntie Anne’s Pretzels in Your Grocery Store
The chocolate brand has teamed up with Girl Scouts to produce three Nestlé Crunch Girl Scout candy bars: Thin Mints, Caramel & Coconut, and Peanut Butter Créme. We imagine the second to taste like Samoas, and the third like Tagalongs.
The candy bars will also be available nationwide June 1, with prices wavering around $1 for singles and $4 for a box.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts