- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Girl Scout Candy Bars Are Real, Presale Starts May 9
Recipe of the day
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Reese’s Have Teamed Up for the Perfect Peanut Butter Doughnut
- Product Review: Trader Joe’s Popcorn in a Pickle
- Get Excited for the Brand-New Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M’s
The chocolate brand has teamed up with Girl Scouts to produce three Nestlé Crunch Girl Scout candy bars: Thin Mints, Caramel & Coconut, and Peanut Butter Créme. We imagine the second to taste like Samoas, and the third like Tagalongs.
The candy bars will also be available nationwide June 1, with prices wavering around $1 for singles and $4 for a box.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts