Girl Scout Candy Bars Are Real, Presale Starts May 9
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Hot Pockets
- Chickens Escape the Plate by Landing in Williamsburg
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
The chocolate brand has teamed up with Girl Scouts to produce three Nestlé Crunch Girl Scout candy bars: Thin Mints, Caramel & Coconut, and Peanut Butter Créme. We imagine the second to taste like Samoas, and the third like Tagalongs.
The candy bars will also be available nationwide June 1, with prices wavering around $1 for singles and $4 for a box.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts