- Taco Day
Girl Scout Candy Bars Are Real, Presale Starts May 9
Recipe of the day
- Japanese Professor Breeds Catfish That Taste Like Eel
- The 10 Best Store-Bought Chocolate Chip Cookies in America
- Merry Early Christmas, Everyone, Cinnamon Bun Oreos Are Coming
- Chocolate Factory Employee Calls in Bomb Threat to Get Fired
- 11 Trader Joe's Products That Probably Should Never Have Existed
The chocolate brand has teamed up with Girl Scouts to produce three Nestlé Crunch Girl Scout candy bars: Thin Mints, Caramel & Coconut, and Peanut Butter Créme. We imagine the second to taste like Samoas, and the third like Tagalongs.
The candy bars will also be available nationwide June 1, with prices wavering around $1 for singles and $4 for a box.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts