Girl Scout Candy Bars Are Real, Presale Starts May 9
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Wonder Bread
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
The chocolate brand has teamed up with Girl Scouts to produce three Nestlé Crunch Girl Scout candy bars: Thin Mints, Caramel & Coconut, and Peanut Butter Créme. We imagine the second to taste like Samoas, and the third like Tagalongs.
The candy bars will also be available nationwide June 1, with prices wavering around $1 for singles and $4 for a box.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts