Gilbert Gottfried, Johnny Weir Next on Rachael vs. Guy Cookoff
Recipe of the day
- David Chang’s Maple Delivery Service Starts Today as Alternative to Seamless
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’s’ Eddie Huang Gets Interviewed by Young Jeezy
- Haylie Duff on ‘Real Girl's Kitchen,’ Filming with Friends, and a ‘Napoleon Dynamite’ Reunion
- Savoy Grill Hires First Female Head Chef in Its 126-Year History
- Indian Cuisine: Simpler Than It Appears
Oh excellent! Pitting a bunch of celebrities against each other in cooking competitions is back again, this time with an even more random cast of celebs.
Eater brought us this list of celebrities who will be cooking under Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri's tutelage, and the lineup is stellar. There's TLC's Chilli, actor Gilbert Gottfried, Cornelia Guest, Dean McDermott (Tori Spelling's hubby), Kathy Najimy (Sister Act), Hines Ward, Carnie Wilson, and oh, Olympian Johnny Weir. Yep, that's right.
Last year, Ray and Fieri got to deal with Aaron Carter's terrible macaroni salad, Coolio the rapper/cookbook author, and Joey Fatone of boy band fame. This time around, the show went for fewer pop stars and more athletes, and we don't really mind. We'd like to see what Super Bowl champ Hines Ward cooks up on his down time, not to mention Johnny Weir, who is sure to bring some sartorial flair to the crowd.
Season two premieres Jan. 6. Check out the full press release over on Eater.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts