The Holiday Gift Guide for Beer Lovers
Recipe of the day
- We’re Shocked: Young People Are Starting to Choose Wine and Liquor Over Beer
- 6 Reasons Beer Is Good for You
- Norwegian Festival Fights Binge Drinking with Cheap Beer
- MillerCoors Sued for Portraying Blue Moon as Craft Beer Worthy of Premium Price Tag
- These Rugby Players Got Tooth Implants That Double as Bottle Openers
It’s that time of year when the world falls in love… with beer. Wait, that’s every day of the year!
Our beer lover gift guide fits every beer lover you might have on your list: the beer-obsessed food lover, the beer-loving college boy, the beer-loving femme, the beer-loving hipster, and more. And the gifts range from the delicious (a chocolate and beer pairing) to the useful (beer journals to document your brews) to the weird (a "beer mitten" — yes, that actually exists).
The gift that will truly win over a beer lover, though, is the gift of an experience: a beer festival. As the 2012 festivals come to an end, get prepared for the offerings of 2013 and snag some early-bird tickets. After all, any beer lover can head to a bar — but how often can you sample 100-plus beers at once in one amazing festival?
Take a look at the presents any beer lover will drool over — and hey, we know anyone will still love a case of holiday brews for the season.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts