Get a Free Beer (or 2) at Hotel Max in Seattle
Recipe of the day
- Cancún, Las Vegas, and NYC: Top 3 Destinations for American Travelers in 2015
- Huntington Beach, Calif.: America’s Most Wallet-Friendly Food City
- 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean
- 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean 2013
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Weekend at Gurney’s
Beginning Nov. 4, Hotel Max in Seattle will offer its guests a free beer or two during their daily "craft beer hour." The new offer is the hotel's latest initiative in partnering with like-minded independent companies in Seattle to promote small local businesses. In celebration of the city’s beer bounty, Hotel Max will serve pints of some of Seattle’s most compelling craft beers in the hotel’s art-filled lobby. In order for guests to enjoy the complimentary brews, they will need to show their hotel key-card and a valid photo ID proving their age to be over 21.
During the first evening of the new complimentary beer program, on Nov. 4, Elysian Brewing Company will be providing guests with their top brews. The featured brewery will then be changed on a frequent basis, in order to showcase all of Seattle’s many fine craft breweries. The "beer hour" will be held every evening in Hotel Max’s lobby from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts