Get a Free Beer (or 2) at Hotel Max in Seattle
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Beginning Nov. 4, Hotel Max in Seattle will offer its guests a free beer or two during their daily "craft beer hour." The new offer is the hotel's latest initiative in partnering with like-minded independent companies in Seattle to promote small local businesses. In celebration of the city’s beer bounty, Hotel Max will serve pints of some of Seattle’s most compelling craft beers in the hotel’s art-filled lobby. In order for guests to enjoy the complimentary brews, they will need to show their hotel key-card and a valid photo ID proving their age to be over 21.
During the first evening of the new complimentary beer program, on Nov. 4, Elysian Brewing Company will be providing guests with their top brews. The featured brewery will then be changed on a frequent basis, in order to showcase all of Seattle’s many fine craft breweries. The "beer hour" will be held every evening in Hotel Max’s lobby from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts