- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
George Clooney's Pizzeria Doppelganger and More News
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
China's Newest Themed Restaurant: Another themed restaurant has popped up in China, this time featuring waitresses and waiters dressed like League of Legends characters. The name: Demacia. [Forbes]
George Clooney: Pizza Maker? This illustration on a Germany pizzeria's pizza box looks suspiciously like George Clooney. Tequila first, then pizza? [Buzzfeed]
Firecakes vs. Dunkin': Chicago Reader did a reader taste test of artisanal donuts versus Dunkin' Donuts. Obviously Dunkin' won. [Chicago Reader]
SPQR Closed for Unknown Reasons: Grub Street notes that SPQR restaurant in New York's Little Italy has closed, and its contents were auctioned off yesterday. [Grub Street]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts