Gates Bar-B-Q: Sassy BBQ
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
It is a treat for us from SE Kansas to eat at Gates. In the old days we were afraid we would be shot being in that area and guards were posted outside. Today, the police/guards are gone and the food is still good. The sauce is sassy. We get the sandwich and steak fries. For three of us it will be 35 or more dollars and the bun size has been reduced. But the fries are always hot. On the down side the staff seems like they couldn't care less if we are there and are displeased if we don't know what we want immediately. Somewhat rude and glaring. I am always nice to them. The Gates family are hard working and I trade with them because of that and the good food.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts