Game Day Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, halved length-wise and yolks removed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped
- Arugula Salad with Apple Vinaigrette Recipe
- South of the Border Salad Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Individual S'more Tarts Recipe
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust Recipe
- Heirloom and Fried Tomato "Sandwich" Recipe
- Roasted Cherry Tomato Crostini with Oregano-Lemon Goat Cheese Recipe
- Garlicky Gazpacho Recipe
- Horseradish-Oyster Ceviche Recipe
Deviled eggs go great with sports. You can make them in advance, there’s minimal fuss, and you can flavor them with whatever it is you like.
For this recipe I added a bit of spice to the classic for all the heat-seekers like me out there.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine the egg yolks, mayonnaise, and mustard. Blend well with a rubber spatula until the mixture is smooth. Mix in the mustard powder, cayenne, and jalapeño. Season with salt and pepper.
Lay the egg white halves on a large serving plate. Using a small spoon evenly divide the yolk mixture among the egg whites. Sprinkle each egg with a pinch of chives and serve.